Husky Insurance Card Group Number
On my insurance card the only number i see is just one big thing with 3 letters then a bunch of numbers it resembles abc68484023 00 q the only other number on my card is a phone number but since my form asks.
Husky insurance card group number. If you have questions about eligibility and applying we first recommend contacting 1 877 ct husky 1 877 284 8759 for information and referral. For billing purposes please notify the provider of the id number and the correct extension. If you have questions about your letter call the connecticut department of social services dss benefit center at 1 855 626 6632. What s the difference anyway.
The letter states you ve been approved for the husky health program and serves as proof of your husky health coverage for 30 days from the date of eligibility. An insurance group number if you have an employer based plan. A debit account that can be used for purchasing campus goods and services. The group id isn t the same as your policy number everyone in your organization who participates in the insurance plan shares the same group id number.
While your best bet is to call the gateway member services number for the most accurate information i can tell you that the group number should be clearly identified on your id card e g group. Health tradition for employers the back of your id card will list contact numbers for. How do i find these two out. If you purchase private insurance.
You ll also see a group id number on your insurance card 1. On cdphp id cards it s located in the lower left hand corner. If you re the policyholder the last two digits in your number might be 00 while dependents might have numbers ending in 01 02 etc. You and any eligible dependents must provide your membership card to providers and pharmacies for claim filing.
If there s a symbol or part of your policy you don t understand a customer service representative can answer. A dining account exclusively for residence hall students. Deposits can be made for any amount 5 minimum online up to a balance limit of 2 500 and are refundable subject to the terms conditions of the husky card account. We are automatically extending your coverage as part of the state of connecticut s response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Number or policy number on the insurance card indicates the coverage your plan provides. If you purchased the insurance policy through your employer you belong to a group insurance plan. Husky health id card. 2 policy number of group.
I have keystone insurance if that helps anyone.
- Dental Insurance No Waiting Period Canada
- Dental Insurance For Veterans No Waiting Period
- Companies House Zurich Insurance Plc
- Best Insurance Companies General
- Business Insurance For Veterans
- Car Insurance Quotes Pakistan
- Auto Insurance Naics Code
- Captive Insurance Companies For Sale
- Dental Insurance No Waiting Period Reddit
- Car Insurance New Zealand Reviews
- Car Insurance Estimate Nj
- Can I Claim For Mechanical Repairs On Car Insurance
- Best Dental Insurance Companies In Florida
- Cheap Insurance Companies In Easley South Carolina
- Car Insurance Companies Victoria
- Citizens Insurance Company Jacksonville Florida
- American Family Insurance Clinton Iowa
- Best Companies For Life Insurance Canada
- Car Insurance Quotes Online Progressive
- Breast Pump Insurance Bcbs