Insurance Agent Salary Kansas
The highest paying area for insurance sales agents in kansas is kansas nonmetropolitan area with a median annual salary of 51 830.
Insurance agent salary kansas. This is 2 lower 1 362 than the average insurance sales agent salary in the united states. The average salary for a insurance agent is 75 551 per year in kansas city mo. Salaries estimates are based on 25 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance agent employees in kansas city mo.
Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. The average insurance agent salary in kansas city mo is 50 140 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 45 793 and 56 560. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession.
The average insurance agent salary in kansas is 48 470 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 44 267 and 54 676. The average life insurance agent salary in kansas city missouri is 52 784 or an equivalent hourly rate of 25. Table 3 shows the median annual salary of insurance sales agents in some kansas cities and metropolitan areas.
Office claims representative salaries 29 salaries reported kansas city mo area 40 813 yr claims adjuster salaries 26 salaries reported kansas city mo area 49 175 yr senior service advocate salaries 18 salaries reported kansas city mo area 43 562 yr claims representative salaries 12. Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. In addition they earn an average bonus of 6 767.
The average salary for a insurance agent is 40 000 in kansas city mo. We note that the median annual salary of insurance sales agents in state of kansas ranges from 35 060 to 51 830. This is 2 lower 1 172 than the average life insurance agent salary in the united states.
This is 20 above the national average. The average salary for an insurance sales agent in kansas is around 61 044 per year. In addition they earn an average bonus of 8 583.
- Homeowners Insurance Companies Near Me
- Homeowners Insurance In California Fire Areas
- Health Insurance Companies Youngstown Ohio
- General Insurance Dividend History
- General Insurance Companies In Nigeria
- Do You Need Mortgage Insurance With An Fha Loan
- Geico Auto Insurance Quote Business
- Geico Insurance Agency One Geico Blvd Fredericksburg Va
- Health Insurance Waiting Period Aca
- General Insurance Companies Jobs
- Health Insurance Preventive Care Definition
- Flood Insurance Premium Zone X
- Health Insurance Policy Or Group Number
- Estrella Insurance Near Me
- Do You Need Insurance To Buy A Car From A Dealership
- Home And Contents Insurance Uk
- Health Insurance Companies In Vermont
- Do Insurance Companies Invest In Mutual Funds
- Health Insurance Tax Form Number
- Health Insurance In Spanish